Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve






We started the day baking and decorating Gingerbread Men. Oh the memories! Of course, the old cake icing was too hard, so I had to make icing from scratch (easy, easy...who knew). Abby managed to dump most of the sprinkles on one cookie. Samantha and Sarah did an awesome job. Overall, lots of fun.







Chris was called into work on Christmas Eve. Grandma C. and I courageously took all 4 children to four o'clock mass. Samantha and Sarah sang with the choir. Abby absolutely loved the children's nativity. She told everyone that she went to church to see Baby Jesus.








After church, we went to the Italian Market for dinner. Yummy! Abby and Andrew decided they loved my Gnocchi, while Sarah had her traditional Mozzarella Sticks and Samantha her Pepperoni Pizza.








I finished the evening at the neighbor's Annual Christmas Eve Open House with Samantha and Sarah (and eventually Chris). Grandma stayed at our house while Abby and Andrew slept. Thanks Gram! :-)
We stayed up until 2 am, doing the usual SC stuff. More about Christmas morning in the next posting...To Be Continued




No comments: