Sarah and Samantha's Birthday Party was on Friday night. We had a total of 12 girlfriends come to the party. 4 of them went home by about 9:30 pm and the others stayed for the slumber party. We had pizza, watched HSM, did a craft, sang Happy Birthday, opened presents, played the HSM Sing It on the Wii, watched Hannah Montana, ate popcorn, and everyone was asleep by midnight. Abby and Andrew stayed up with the girls until about 10:30pm. They really enjoyed all of the attention, too. The party girls woke up around 6:30 am. Chris made pancakes and sausage for the girls. Julie B. and Lyndsey cut up fruit for the fruit salad (Thanks girls!). Let me just say, those girls can EAT!!! I took Abby to her ballet class at 9 (I totally lost my voice so I left Chris to say the good byes).
Thank you to Sarah and Samantha's Friends for making their 9th birthday party so much fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment