laughed when I showed her the picture. Hope it gives you a little giggle, too!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Miss Independent
That's Abby for sure! I told her she needed to get dressed for dinner. She had to take a shower because she didn't quite make it up the stairs to the potty in time...at least the stairs got mopped. Anyway, she said, "Mommy! I just got pants and a shirt!" So I of course am just imagining her in winter pants. Well, as you can see, I wasn't too far off. At least she had on underwear...but they were backwards. And the matching skills are just incredible! I laughed so hard. When she sat down she said, "There's a hole (pointing to the turtle neck)" I said, "That's for your head!" She
laughed when I showed her the picture. Hope it gives you a little giggle, too!
laughed when I showed her the picture. Hope it gives you a little giggle, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment