On Monday night, Andrew decided to fall off Abby's bed. There was blood coming out of his mouth and nose. I was able to get his mouth to stop bleeding and the crying to stop, too...the magic of a popsicle for both things. We ended up visiting Daddy at Nighttime Pediatrics for the nose. He's fine...we got home and he ran to his bed and started jumping. You know, we've read Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, but I don't think he get's the moral of the story.
On Tuesday, right before giving a presentation at a school, the school nurse calls from the twins' school. Samantha touched a light bulb, that was off, after a science demonstration. She's fine, too. She now has 2 blisters on her fingers.
Stay tuned...I'm sure Abby and Sarah can manage to get in on this action, soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment