Monday, December 22, 2008

'Tis the Season to be...SICK

Wow! I don't even know where to begin.
Last Monday- Chris has a sore throat which lasts about a week.
Thursday- Abby has a fever and throws up
Friday- Abby throws up in the morning, Sarah throws up at night and has a fever. I begin to feel miserable around midnight.
Saturday- Abby is fine, Sarah is still sick, Andrew has pink eye (x 2) and I am going down hill fast...sore throat, fever. We cancel Christmas with Chris' family. In the middle of the night I find Sarah with a busted, bloody bottom lip. She doesn't know what happened. We are all tired and confused.
Sunday-Sarah wakes up with a busted fat lower lip and a scabbed/bruised upper lip. She doesn't know what or how it happened?! Chris finds a bloody mouth print on the bathroom sink. I think we've got a sleepwalker on our hands. At this point, I am still feeling awful with a sore throat, but no fever. Sarah, who looks like an abuse victim, is still a little under the weather.
Monday-I still have a sore throat, so I stay home. Everyone else seems well enough to go to school.

Do you notice who is missing in on all this sick action? SUPER SAMANTHA...stay tuned to see if she escapes a sick filled Christmas just like she did during Christmas '04 when she avoided an awful stomach virus.

No comments: