I think it may have been the best concert I have ever been to. We had AWESOME seats. However, as I am typing this, my ears have this constant swooshing sound that won't go away. At one point I went out to the concession stand and I saw the food service person's lips moving, but couldn't hear a darn word. :-)
The Jonas Brothers were the opening act. They sang SOS, The Year 3000, and a bunch of others that I am sure Sarah and Samantha could name (but they are in bed right now. We got home around 11 pm). Next was a very short break, then Hannah Montana came out. Then, the Jonas Brothers came out again to sing Everywhere We Go...with Hannah. Then she went in to change to Miley while the Jonas Brothers sang again. Miley came out, sang even more songs, asked everyone to say Happy Birthday to her sister, had a huge finale and did 1 encore song. We heard on the radio that this was the last concert with the Jonas Brothers.
All in all, we had SO much fun!! We even ran into a few people we knew. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Update (1/9/08)
Link to all 118 photos on Shutterfly:
*The other little girl in the picture is my friend's daughter Sydney. She's 4 (almost 5) years old.





No comments:
Post a Comment