Happy New Year! Where does the time go? Is it really 2008?
What a crazy and fun night. We went down to our friends and neighbor's for their, now annual since last year, New Year's Eve Party. Chris had to work so I put Andrew and Abby in the stroller and off we went. I put Andrew to bed in his Pack N Play in their guest room around 9 pm. He slept all night. Abby played dress up and baby dolls with all the girls. Sarah and Samantha enjoyed the evening with all the other girls and boys from the neighborhood. (*Just a side note, have I mentioned how much we love this neighborhood...there is always a party or gathering and everyone gets along so well.) The adults played darts and talked all night long. We rang in the New Year with Champagne and Sparkling Cider. I got the real stuff this year. :-)
Poor Chris left work at midnight, but got caught up at a sobriety check point for about 45 minutes. We were the only ones left at the party. Believe it or not, all 3 girls stayed awake until we walked home at 2:15 am. Thankfully, Andrew slept until 8:30 am, Sarah and Samantha until 11 am and Abby woke up at noon. Those party girls...just like Mommy and Daddy.





No comments:
Post a Comment