Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!


The Eiffel Tower at Night


We want to come back, soon!!


The Family Tree

Dad & Grandma





Grandma & Me at Bette Midler



The 1st Cousins




WoW! What a great trip! I went to Las Vegas for a family reunion with my Dad and Grandma. It was Grandma's first trip to Vegas. They flew out a few days before me. I can't believe I went all by myself. I must admit, I was a bit nervous traveling alone. I flew back all by myself, too. We all had a terrific time. It was really nice to meet many of the Caccamise family that I had heard so much about. Even better, I got to see my dad's cousins-Dick & Annette (my godparents); Don, Rita, and their sons; Mark & Sue. Grandma and I did some shopping and saw Bette Midler. That show was AWESOME!! She is the replacement for Celine Dione at the Colosseum at Cesar's Palace. We stayed at Paris and had dinner at Carluccio's-in Liberace's Piano Bar. What an amazing trip. Next time, I am bringing Chris with me. Although, he did great with the kids. He even took them to mass on Sunday. And yes, the house was pretty clean when I got home.

Want to view all 104 of my photos? Go to http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYuHDhu0bs2hL&notag=1
You can order copies for yourself from Shutterfly. :-)




Rita & Michael


The Boys Club-Dick, my godfather and Dad


Hey Annette are you eating BOTH of those canoli? Ha Ha:-) YUMMY!!!

No comments: