Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Labor Day


OK...hard to believe, I know, but I forgot to take pictures during our festivities on Labor Day.
We were so lucky to have Chris home for the whole day. We started the day at a pool party at our friends', the Argilans. I played a (sorry John) made up game call "Dibble" which has you frantically diving in the pool for a 1/2 inch wood chip after someone has jumped on it. Sounds stupid (sorry again John) I know, but it was a lot of fun. Andrew, in the meantime, spent half of his time in the pool, and the other half at the snack table. Abby was so excited about Ms. Stephanie "gacamolwee" and chips. Sarah and Samantha spent the ENTIRE time in the pool with Erica. We had such a great time, we hated to leave.


Our next stop was a neighborly gathering at the Prosperi's next door, for a dinner cookout. There were 4 families altogether. The kids had a blast playing outside until dark. Once again, Andrew enjoyed the food. The good news is that I was at work the next day and missed the 5 poopy diapers. :-)


Here is the only picture...3 of the 4 kids arriving home, via wagon, from the Prosperi's House. Look how happy they look. Happy Labor Day!

No comments: