Saturday, May 3, 2008

Andrew's New Haircut






Well, I FINALLY took Andrew to get a Big Boy haircut. We walk into this new barber shop, and all these men look at me like I'm crazy. They are all African American men of varying ages (it reminded me of an Eddie Murphy movie, where he plays all the characters and they are in a barber shop). They of course ask me how I want his hair...I don't know...he's my only boy. So I tell his to trim it. Well, the first chunk of hair fell on my hand (Andrew was in my lap) and I said, "ohhhh not too short." Oh well, too late. He handed the trimmers to this other guy who was so fast.




Andrew definitely looks more grown up. The new look is cute, but I think his hair is too short. Good thing hair grows back.


1 comment:

Ponce Family said...

He looks soooooooo handsome! I love it :o)
Chrissy