Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Mother's Day

My Mother's Day started with 2, yes 2, breakfasts. Samantha and Sarah made blueberry pancakes all by themselves. Daddy cracked the eggs, but that was it. They really wanted to make me breakfast. So that was my first breakfast in bed. Next, was my old favorite which has become a tradition...Eggs Benedict...YUM!!!! Samantha and Sarah made me cards, paper flowers, and pictures for Mother's Day. I also got Mario Kart for my Nintendo DS.

After breakfast, Sarah and Abby took me to get a pedicure. After I was finished having my nails painted Abby announced with a big grin, "My turn!" Too funny!

Andrew managed a short nap before we headed out for Brewster's Ice Cream. Poor Chris, didn't get to come. He had to get to work.

All in All it was a Great Mother's Day complete with one full blown battle between the 3 girls, of course. :-)

Sorry that there are no pictures, but I am sure you all realize who holds the camera in this family. YUP, that's me!!

No comments: