Sunday, November 11, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!



If you call our house and can't get us...here's why!


Our Weekly Schedule


Monday-Choir Practice at Church 4 pm Samantha and Sarah

Tuesday-Soccer for Samantha 5:15-6:15 (I run over to Weight Watchers during practice..must be doing something right, I've lost 32 pounds since April)

Wednesday- Ballet for Sarah 5:30-6:15 Faith Formation (CCD) Samantha & Sarah 6:30-7:45...most Wednesdays Samantha goes to the neighbor's while I take Sarah with Abby and Andrew in tow. Samantha rides to Faith Formation with her friends. We take turns bringing the crew home. Thank goodness for great friends and neighbors.

Thursday-Soccer for Samantha- same time as Tuesday

Friday- NOTHING!! :-)

Saturday- Ballet for Abby at 9:30 Soccer Games for Samantha

Sunday- Mass at 9 am or 10:45 am- depends on how tired I am


Now that we have this down to a science, soccer is over, basketball will start, and I might take a graduate class beginning in January. Oh, did I mention that Chris is or isn't home on ANY given night, so I am on my own! :-) Busy, Busy, Busy!!
We enjoy every minute of watching the kids in their activities. And rest assured, there will come a day when we wish we were this busy again.



No comments: