
Happy Halloween and welcome to our Blog! I am new at this (which may be hard for some of you to believe, given my technology history). Thanks to my friend Pam, Malaysia Pam, I am officially a blogger. :-)
Everyone had a great time trick or treating last night. Abby had the most fun. She wore Sarah's Nemo costume. She has been in love with Nemo since our Disney World trip in September. She was the hit of the neighborhood. Andrew was Bruce the Shark from Finding Nemo (thanks Debbie).
Samantha decided to be a Raven's cheerleader, despite the fact that we are strictly Redskins fans. Sarah was a fairy. Everyone collected enough candy to last us until next Halloween.
Remember to check in often for updates and scroll down to see more pictures. You can leave comments, too!
Take care!
Love,
Kacey, Chris, Samantha, Sarah, Abby, Andrew, Sulley & Boo





3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a satisfying Halloween. The kids are getting so big. I'll check back often.
The kids look great!! Isn't this going to be a great way to keep in touch. Miss you.
Pam
Hey there! Looks great and the kids are getting sooooo big....I will link you to me and check often! Denise
Post a Comment